Here at BlueFinity we’re constantly adding enhancements to Evoke, our rapid app development platform.
This year we’ve added Chatbots, signature panel and multiple developer support and more recently we’ve introduced a range of new graphs and charts which can easily be included in any app developed using Evoke to improve the look and feel of any app.
Using graphics and pictures to enhance apps
A picture is worth a thousand words and this can be true of apps too. The inclusion of graphics in any application is an effective way of helping users visualize important information quickly and clearly.
Graphics are even more important for users accessing apps on a smaller screen (iPhone, Tablet etc.) as they can help to present data more clearly and this can be a far more effective method than simply displaying reports.
Graphs and Charts are available as part of the Evoke design and development platform. Users can include graphs as a part of the app design without the need to separately incorporate any third party software and toolsets. As with all aspects of Evoke, they are made available for all platforms and devices.
Key features of the data visualization
- Evoke supports the inclusion of data from multiple files in multiple databases for use within a single app. Users can configure the data fields (columns/attributes) associated with the data, as well as any required calculation and manipulation of the information.
- Design elements such as automated resizing according to the screen size, adaptations to design the screen for optimum screen layout and WYSIWYG design capabilities to further customize the layouts for each screen to optimize the UI, are all made available when incorporating graphs and charts into an app.
- Evoke provides users with everything they need to quickly and easily set-up and configure graphs and charts and it supports multiple types including Area, Bar, Donut, Line, Percent Area, Percent Bar, Pie, Waterfall etc.
- Using Evoke users can define their data, its structure and location. Once they have selected the type of chart or graph to use, users can also specify how that data will be grouped for the purposes of presenting on the chart/graph.
- Users can also refine exactly how they want the chart to appear including type, headers, sub-headers, axis labels, scale and graduation values.
This data visualization feature is the latest in a series of additional functionality releases we’ve introduced for our fast expanding global client base. Remember to check our site regularly for the latest updates and releases.